IDGO is a service that lets you watch live TV on your Roku device. We’ll walk you through how to activate IDGO on your account so that you can enjoy all the channels and features it has to offer!
We have been living in a difficult time where we are constantly being bombarded by work and family, never having enough time to do everything. We have all needed a break from the daily grind of life at some point or another. If you want to take a break from your everyday routine but don’t know how this blog post is for you! In this blog post, I will be going over how to activate IDGO on Roku so that you can get the best experience possible while watching TV. All of these great channels can be streamed right into your home without any extra equipment needed! So if you’re ready to take a step back from reality and enjoy some free entertainment, scroll down for more information about activating IDGO on Roku today
Compatible Streaming Devices Allow to Watch Popular IDGO Shows
Choosing the Right Roku Device For You!
You may be asking yourself, “What is Roku?” Well, if you’re like me then your answer is probably; “It’s that little device that lets me watch TV on my computer.” While this isn’t an entirely incorrect answer (Roku does let you access television through your computer), it also can stream a variety of other services such as Netflix and Hulu. These devices range from a very affordable price to a more expensive one. If you’re going to be purchasing a Roku device for streaming TV, there are several factors that should determine which one you choose:
Price Range – As I said before, these devices range in price from very affordable to more expensive ones. In order to save you money, I would recommend staying within the lower price range while searching for your device. This way you’re not spending too much on a Roku but still get one that will work for you.
Size – Size is also another important factor to take into consideration while purchasing a Roku. You want to make sure it fits in with the rest of your entertainment system while taking up as little room as possible. Since these devices are meant to sit near your TV, make sure it looks aesthetically pleasing!
Ability to Watch Shows on Multiple Devices – If you have multiple people using the same account this may be something to consider when picking out your device. It’s important that they can watch shows from more than just their TV set by being able to access them from laptops and mobile devices as well.
A number of TV Shows – Depending on what you’re looking for in a Roku device, this may also be an important factor to take into consideration. If you only want to watch live shows and movies through your account, then having a cheaper device or even the basic one should suit your needs! But if you need more variety available on your Roku such as music radio stations, kid’s channels, and sports shows; I would suggest choosing a different model than those already out there. In my personal case, I enjoy watching live television so that is why I chose the Ultra model. It gives me access to over 3,000+ channels including many of my favorite TV Shows from all around the world!
How to Activate IDGO on Roku at idgo.com/activate?
- Activate your Roku device on the official IDGO website at idgo.com/activate
- Once you’ve completed this step, download the Roku app from the official website and search for “IDGO” in the Channel Store to download the channel
- Go back to your Roku home screen and open the newly downloaded IDGO channel
- Log into your account with a valid email address and password
- After logging in, you will be prompted to activate your account on one of our many supported streaming devices! Follow our step by step guide here:
- Finally, you can now enjoy your favorite shows and events on all of your devices! Have fun watching TV with IDGO!
How to Get a Roku Account Without Registering a Credit Card?
- First you’re going to need a valid email address that does not have an existing Roku account associated with it
- Then visit the following link from your computer or mobile device: idgo.com/activate
- Select which kind of device you would like to stream TV through (Roku, laptop, mobile phone, etc.)
- Enter your email address
- Next enter in a password for your account
- If you wish, write down the verification code that is provided to you
- Log out from the link and go to idgo.com/activate
- Enter the e-mail address that you entered into the previous form
- After this, a new page will appear with a button that says “create an account”
- Press the button until it takes you back to your profile page
- Go ahead and click on “Stream Now”
- Next, press the “link another device” button on this page to link your Roku account with your main IDGO account
- After clicking on “link another device”, you will be prompted to enter in the verification code that was given to you earlier
- Once you’ve done this correctly, go ahead and click on “continue” and then on the next page press “OK”. Your Roku account will now be associated with an active IDGO subscription!
- I already have a Roku account, can I link it to my IDGO account?
– Unfortunately not, we cannot allow this as we don’t want people trying to share their accounts with others on the website. We ask that you always create new accounts on our website and on your streaming device so that there is no confusion about who’s account belongs to which active subscription.
- How do I delete shows from my Watchlist or History?
– You can manage what is in your history by going into the settings page of the channel and then click “History” under your user Settings. From here click “Clear history” for each show you’d like to remove from your history.
If you need any additional help troubleshooting how to set up IDGO with your Roku device, feel free to contact our Customer Support team at [email protected] !