There are several potential solutions for the “Error Code 0x97e10bca” on the Xbox One. This failure is caused by a hardware failure of the power supply. As always when repairing a broken Xbox One, the first step is to clean the board surface, because even the smallest metal shard could short the board. Then, in this case, I suggest using a digital multimeter to test the board for continuity. If this is a bad connection, you will have other options, but this is the quickest and easiest.
The Xbox One is a great gaming console, but it does have a few flaws, and one of them is known as the “Error Code 0x97e10bca”. This code is a hardware error, and is not related to the software which is running on the console. This error code is a very common one, and can occur when there is a problem within the Xbox One motherboard.
Have you ever accidentally installed a wrong update that made your Xbox One start acting up? This is a common occurrence with most major releases of the console. Most cases of this error code are simply caused by a lack of knowledge regarding how the update process works. If you’re not sure, read on to learn how to fix this common error code.. Read more about xbox repair near me and let us know what you think.RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Are you also experiencing error 7e10bca on your Xbox One? So don’t worry, because you’re not the only one with this problem. Let’s look at some methods that have helped some users get rid of this problem.
What is the cause of Xbox One error code 7e10bca?
Conflict of console settings : The Xbox One 7e10bca error can also occur due to improper system settings. Resetting these settings or returning to the default settings may solve the problem.
A frozen operation: The Xbox One tends to freeze during use and cause various types of error messages, including the one discussed here. This is usually a temporary problem that can be easily fixed.
Conflicting uses: Sometimes a newly installed application can interfere with your Xbox One and cause a 7e10bca error message.
How do I fix Xbox One error code 7e10bca?
updated June 2021:
We now recommend that you use this tool to fix the error. Moreover, this utility repairs common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware malfunctions, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. With this program you can quickly solve PC problems and prevent further problems:
- Step 1: Download the PC recovery and optimization tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step Two: Click Start Scan to detect problems in the Windows registry that may be causing problems with your PC.
- Step Three: Click Repair All to fix all issues.
Conducting a feeding cycle
The power cycle is a controlled shutdown of the console.
Restart the console from the Power Center :
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of the Xbox One controller. The nutrition center will be open.
- Select Console restart.
- Confirm the restart.
Restart the console by following the instructions:
- Press the Xbox button to open the manual
- Log in to
- Select parameters
- Select Console restart
- Confirm restart
Physically turn off the console:
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 2 minutes.
- Press the button on the console or the Xbox button on the controller to turn the console back on.
Unplug the power cord from the console and plug it back in:
- Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds.
- Unplug the power cord from the console. Wait 10 seconds.
- Be sure to wait 10 seconds, as this step resets the power supply.
- Press the console button or the Xbox button on the controller to restart the console.
Removing the last installed applications
If you experience this problem right after installing the application, try uninstalling it to see if that fixes the problem.
- Press the Xbox button.
- Selecting my games and applications
- Select the application you want to remove and press the controller menu button (start button).
- Choose Manage Game.
- In the new screen, select Uninstall All.
Performing a factory reset of the Xbox
- Press the Xbox button on your controller. This opens instructions
- Now go to the System section.
- Select parameters
- Log in to
- Under Console Information, select Reset Console.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix error 0x82d40004?
This error is caused by a corrupt or missing file. You can try to repair the file using Windows Explorer.
How do I fix error code 0x803f8001?
This error code is caused by a corrupt or missing system file. You can try to repair the system file using the Windows System File Checker tool.
How do I fix the startup error on my Xbox one?
If you are getting a startup error on your Xbox one, try the following: -Unplug the power cord from the back of your console. -Remove any external hard drives or USB devices connected to your console. -Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. -Plug in the power cord and wait for it to turn on. -Press the power button to turn off your console. -Plug in the power cord and wait for it to turn on. -Press the power button to turn on your console. If you are still getting a startup error, please contact Xbox Support.
xbox repair near mewhy won’t my xbox turn onxbox 1s pricexbox one s power supply,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,xbox repair near me,why won’t my xbox turn on,xbox 1s price,xbox one s power supply